Monday, May 14, 2012

Great Expectations

To be honest with you, I have no idea what to expect out of this experience other than to have an amazing time and to learn some Spanish. I am actually very excited about living with a host family. I am sure it will create some issues, but also some really amazing situations I would never have otherwise been able to experience. I am also pretty excited to be fully submerged and immersed in not only this language, but this culture also. I have never been to the Caribbean before, so I am also looking forward to the beauty of the place as well. I love photography and I think this trip is going to give me an opportunity to create some fantastic images and meet some interesting people. I am extremely looking forward to this experience and am literally counting down the days at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment